Sunday 24 August 2008

Do you know someone with an addicion?

It is my one of uncle’s story I heard this from my mom. He passed away 15years ago because of alcoholism. He started drinking after married because he was not happy with his wife. He was a eldest his family and he had lots of responsible for family; therefore, even though he had a lot of stress from family, especially his wife, he suffered. Anyway, he didn’t do anything without alcohol and felt severe anxiety. Also he looked very unstable and shook his hands. When he was in hospital end of his life, he didn’t distinguish people and situation and even he is dying. He wanted to drink again and again. At the moment, he was in step 6 of addiction to alcohol of course.

1 comment:

  1. In my case, my uncle is an alcoholism. He drinks a lot all the time. He don't work just only drink. When he don't have money, he always borrow his son or relatives and use it to buy alcohol. I am not sure what is his problems because he didn't tell me or other. "I just want to drink" He said. Now, he get sick easy because he weaks. He have a physical problems because he drink a lot and long term.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.