Tuesday 25 September 2012

BAS's academic interests


My academic interests is science. I have been interesting it since I was a boy. when I was a child, I quite often wondered in the truth of the world and I usually asked why after I got the answer from other people . I often asked my question in science class, but sometime I felt too shy to ask a stupid question which I through  that i doubt with and the answers were not clear. It encouraged me to find out the answer and I also like to do experiments. Once I had a question about how can we know a battery have an electric current on its. someone answered my question by saying that just test it with your tongue and then after I got the answer about battery I went to my home and looked for 9V battery. Next, I put the anode and cathode side on my tongue and I felt some spark or electric shock on my tongue. After that I knew we can use the voltage meter to check remained voltage in battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.