Saturday 4 August 2018

Aisha's Reading and Writing

I start learning English about 9 years ago and it was my favorite subject.
I want to improve my Reading and Writing even more, so i could be really confidence at writing and speaking with a Native English People.

Sometimes I really want to be able to make a poem my own to see how good i am in English. I really enjoy Reading English books, They are really fun!

I think Reading and Writing is the best way to study English. You get to improve both your writing, reading and spelling even speaking.

One of the things i like the most are quotes, behind every quotes there are a lot of great meanings in it.

Reading and Writing

3 comments:

  1. I think your English is much better than me. I agree with you that reading English book is one of the best ways to learn English. I also want to improve my writing and reading, actually all of English skill. Becuase English is really important and I want to be confident too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! my english is not that good yet, haha.
      please do your best !

      Delete
  2. I also do love to reading quote in Instagram. But in other English writings, I am quite bored and lazy to read long paper. I have one account of Instagram in order to follow only inspirational quote, because it makes me get power and freshness. Thus, I decide to learn English with the method that is proper to me. And what kind of quotes you like most?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.