Saturday 4 August 2018

Teng's Reading and Writing

I personally enjoy reading very much. When I have free time, reading books is my activity of choice. These days I have quite a lot free time, so I can read more complex topics such as statistics, maths, and coding. I used to buy books from retail bookstores in shopping malls, but now I prefer buying from online bookstore like Amazon or bookdepository because they have much more books and also are very convenient to find books I am looking for. Moreover I can do all the buying processes within a few clicks using my laptop. That is how I buy books nowsaday.

4 comments:

  1. That amazing!! why you can read it. I'm a person who really hate mathematics. but I agree with you about buying book from online bookstore it's easier to find a new book but it can have some problem about transportation if you buy from abord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree with you by buying the books from online.. It's indeed pretty convenient. I think buying E-books is also pretty nice but I rather buy paper books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire you. You have a good passion that I don’t have so much as you. I think you are going to be successful someday! Because I believe that the one who always try to be better and never stop practicing will be the successful one. I will try to read more books and read frequently as well. I may ask you to do me a favor how to buy books via Amazon or something like that. You seem expert more than me.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.