Tuesday 18 May 2021

Noon: introduction in 3 parts

A regular habit

 My usual routine is listening to music in the morning, greeting my pets, and then taking a shower and getting dress and grab some food that I can easily eat when I am driving and eat between car stops at the traffic light. Mostly, these are bread, milk, orange juice, and then I start my work when I get to my office around 9.00 am. 

My job sometimes has an opportunity to go another place. Most of my job is driving a lot to go to other provinces and look into forest or seedling nursery stations in each province near Udontani province. That is my work, so I need to plan my job. Sometimes I finish my job very late. Saturday or Sunday may not be my offday.

I try to do my life as ordinary although it is quite hard to allocate personal time. When I finish my job each day, I always buy good food for my parents and find a bit of time to exercise and hang out with my friends and take care of my two dogs. In a week, I must do it all. I think that makes me feel good about myself being able to do it completely. 

Every year I always seek new traveling places to go with my old friends that are called “annual trip of ours” and another is a trip of family, another is a trip of coworker. In a year I have about three or four trips to visit in many places that make me feel relaxed and refreshed for doing work in the future.     


Getting my news


Zemach's most useful strategy

The strategy that is the most useful for understanding quickly is asking initially so that you don’t misunderstand at that time when we are studying, although others are equally important. But if you ask me, compared with the other four subjects, in my opinion, asking questions and interacting is possibly the best answer.

When we are learning, if we help one another, it makes the atmosphere in the class better and it is more fun to do that, and the teacher will acknowledge at that time to continue teaching or explain more. If students don’t interact when the teacher asks, it is quite hard to be happy while studying and it makes efficient study drop. It has to be effective to the next step that is practicing and reviewing if a student is not clear in the lesson.

On the other hand, if we try to have interaction between students and teachers it might be a good connection in the future. We can help each other more than in study and we can be good friends in their life. It can help more than knowledge because sometimes in life a person needs much more than knowledge to succeed in their life.

Overall, asking questions and interacting is much more than important. It is  useful in study and also helps people be happy in life.  


3 comments:

  1. I really like your regular habit and your work. I think your job is so interesting because I like the tree and the forest. I like to plant trees. They make me relaxed and comfortable. For me, your regular habit is the little things that can make me feel good. It’s a simple life, but it can fulfill my heart in the way that you buy food for your parent, take care of your dogs. I really like the simple life that can make me happy and can stay with people that I love. That's enough for me. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed reading Noon's description of her daily routine. It reminded me of my early life growing up on a farm. And your comment about trees especially reminded me that I used to love growing them as a child. When I was in primary school, my fascination with science began with botany: I used to have pots around our home growing the trees that I liked. My favourites were fig trees, even though they weren't the sort that produce the delicious fruits that the figs in Turkey and Iran give us.

      Delete
  2. thank you so much that you like my regular habit, because everyone sometimes bored regular of themselves. When someone likes other people habit ,it is making owner one feel better. For me , the life is finding the answer what should I do for happiness ? but now I still find it ,although I attempted to do everything that I hold it completely, do you thing that it is weird ?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.