Monday 7 January 2013

Mo's heroes

Every kids has watched Cartoon particularly Japanese cartoon or "manga". Including me, I crave in "manga" which is my favorite hobby to spend my time with "manga" books since I was young. And i found my first hero in there.

My first hero is "Sailor Moon", which is heroine to prevent bad demons to destroy our world. She starts with clumsy behavior and slightly reveal her strong and brave trough later chapters. Also she is very cute with her face and costume.

When I was young, a hero is people who wear a special costume and has special power in order to protect the world from bad guys. But now I change my mind, a hero can be normal people like me who has a strong power to do a good thing to many people and be a good example to be my inspiration. So now my mom is my hero.She has a power to lead our family in good way and never give up when we are in trouble. She's always there to protect from bad thing and suggest when i did something wrong. Without her, I cannot be me today.


6 comments:

  1. Your mom maybe proud of you. I also admit my mom is respectable to raise her children follwing her own philosophy, but cannot say she is my hero. Could my daughter say like that? Maybe not. I envy your mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I don't say to my mom that she's my heroin; I'm shy. lol And your daughter may think the same way like me. ;))

      Delete
  2. I watched cartoons, but when I was a child, there weren't many Japanese cartoons around. I think. In fact, I was surprised to learn just a few years ago that one of my favourite cartoons, Kimba the White Lion, was from Japan. I'm not sure that I even knew that Japan was a county at the time. Kimba was supposed to be the sensitive hero, and I guess he was: he always saved the day, and did was right. He definitely wasn't a Conan type of hero, or even a Homer type of hero.

    And now that I'm remembering, Astroboy was another exciting cartoon, which I also learnt years later was a Japanese productions.

    When I first read Mo's comment, my first thought was that "No, I've never watched Japanese cartoons" - completely wrong. My first thought was the Road Runner cartoons, with Wile E. Coyote and others, also Bugs Bunny. I'm not sure if these all had heroes - neither the road runner nor the coyote seem particularly heroic to me, but I loved those cartoons: violence, blood, explosions and other wholesome horrors for growing children! I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to ban them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Japan is the country who export their culture trough animation. Some animation that we don't expect it from Japan.

      Delete
  3. How can I forget Sailor Moon. I can humming the melody
    of this animation. I think Japanese have special talants
    in cartoon and animation. They have given us enormous happiness and dream for our childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. Their animation's soundtrack are very cute melody and easy for kids to imitate;though, they can't speak Japanese. Like Doraemon song, it has an easy rymth to sing.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.