Saturday 22 September 2018

Mon's academic interests

I, personally, have grown up with the interest of language especially Japanese, Korean and Chinese. that's why I chose to be here in this class. Because when I was young, I'd studied in convent school where I'd studied many English classes with foreign teachers which made me realized how important the English is.

Then, I moved to another public school and found out that there're not the enough English class for students. Therefore, I decided to take special English course and spend time there studying English for 4 years from fundamental level till intermediate level.

In addition, with the present trend of being healthy physically and mentally, I also interested in nutrition. I want to know the exact effect of what we consume to our body and what we have to eat to make our body healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.