Thursday 20 October 2016

Tesla's Fully Autonomous Car On the Public Road

What I found in the news

According to The Guardian article  "Tesla releases video of fully autonomous Model X electric car",  Tesla released video of  fully autonomous vehicles and announced that Tesla's car will be built with components required to turn to be a fully autonomous car. The following is the video showed self-driving car driving on the public road without man-control; However a person is required to be on the driving seat due to the US regulation.

_______________________________________ 

My response

This is first time that I see a fully autonomous self driving. This is very impressive. I imagine that it would be better if there is a self-driver Taxi; Many times, I've had to wait a taxi for a long time, especially when it's raining. However, I think it might be a long time until the self-driving cars can be such commercial uses. I don't know how far it is, but I hope that I can be in the car someday.

_______________________________________ 
Reference

Tesla releases video of fully autonomous Model X electric car. (2016, October 20). The Guardian. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/oct/20/tesla-releases-video-of-fully-autonomous-model-x-electric-car

1 comment:

  1. If these cars sold in Thailand, the accident rate would increase. Considering the number of motorists perfectly abided by traffic regulation, fully-automated cars are far from reality in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.