Saturday 19 January 2019

A's academic interest

There are a lot of interests relating to academic subjects that inspire people for their life and hobby. I have several interests in academic subjects.

The first one of my interest is engineering in which I graduated. Engineering helps us to invent many stuffs based on scientific knowledge to make our life better, more convenient and comfortable. We can leave Thailand for Hong Kong with 3-hour flight whereas the distance between both cities is over 2000 km. We can connect someone we love in a few seconds via internet. My major work concerns robotics design based on medical purposes. I have opportunities to work on new ideas everyday relating to my interest. I do love how the way of engineering shapes me.

The second interest is astronomy. Nowadays, we cannot refuse that space technology is much developed until we sent spaceships to discover and explore places far away from our home. We still set up space station to experiment how it affects to human life. Sattlelites are deployed every month to improve communications. I hope someday in the future we can receive information about that we do not live alone in the universe.

3 comments:

  1. I am interested in astronomy, too. I think satellites are very important whether communication, weather forecast, information about things outside of the world. I want to know more about universe. It is very interesting. I also believe that we don't live alone in the universe because in the universe, there are many galaxies. So, I think that there may be some living creatures somewhere in the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never very interested in studying engineering, but I'm glad other people do. As A suggests, it's the engineers who put the science into practical uses in planes, satellites, medical technology, and everything else. Similarly, although I'm interested in economics, I've never had much interest in studying business, but I'm very glad that other people are. Business people seem a bit like engineers in that they set up the systems that bring us smartphones and cheap flight between Bangkok and everywhere. As Adam Smith, a founding father or modern economics suggests, the business people acting out of healthy self-interest work hard to provide the services that make the world today so much better for more and more people than in the bad old days of the past. Samsung might be in business to make money, but along the way, they provide great phones for me and millions of other happy customers by employing lots of engineers, scientists, factory workers, cleaners, cooks and others who create value for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that we can not refuse technology , our world has developed far from the past and can still be developed more.I think in the future we can search for other galaxies that have living thing like our world or we may be able to exchange cultures from various galaxies.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.