Saturday 19 January 2019

Nuc's academic interests

What am I interested in? In my mind mine I have a 2 big issue of my interest. There are Aviation and Weastern Music Instrument.

First , I would tell about what is my beginning why I interested in Aviation. When I was young,children days,my family went to see the show called 'An Air Show' at Air Force Military near Don Mueang Airport. I interest military airplanes using high speed and the show was wonderful at that time , it becomes my first impression that I was being interest Aviation. After that time, I and My Mother had to waited my father before he arrival back to Thailand at the airport arrival hall. I have interested the big buildings with the strange facilities that I did not know before and  many large airplanes at the air-side. My goal, I want to have knowledge more than there for those who could see, so I search and read the lot of website such as Aviation week magazine online , Pilot's blogs. I got admission in the faculty of  Aviation,when I was G12. Now I am senior in the university and I study Aviation Technology Management. I know a lot of aviation better than before. what is it different between learning by yourself and learning in the university In my opinion, in the university, teachers have a role, they teach lesson from a lot of sources and they would like to show case study from the news in nowadays like Suvarnabhumi Airport phase 2 that have many discussions should we build on that area or not. I think I choose the major is good already.


Another interested is different the first one,I interest in Western Music Instrument, like my right brain. Since I was a child, I have played Melodian , Keyboard , Recorder, Saxophone and Clarinet.Another music I
intrument,I can called in but I can not play. Western Music Instrument which I the most interested in is Clarinet. Because of sound is perfect to play in classic music and some Pop music. I have played Clarinet for 6 years. I invited in School marching band when I was in the high school. My band had audition, we got royals cup contest and gold medal. I am very proud of myself that I can play this instrument.

Finally, For me,doing thing that interested in is the way that make me happy and make my goals become successful , so among of my mission of my life are all from my interest with attention .




1 comment:

  1. Reading Nuc's post with my morning coffee today, I reminded that I don't listen to music much these days. There just isn't enough time in the day to do all the things I would like to, but that's really my fault. If I watched less NetFlix, I would have more time to do other things. The trouble is that I don't usually like to listen to music when I'm doing other things. I know that many people enjoy having music playing when they are working or something, but I can't do that. Either I listen to the music, which harms the other activity I'm doing, such as reading or preparing a class, or it just annoys me because it's a tempting distraction. When I listen to music, that's what I want to do. The exception is if I'm making an omelette or something that doesn't need much brain power, then I can multi-task a bit.

    I know this response is very closely related to Nuc's post, but that's not a problem in our response writing, the purpose of which is to respond to practice writing for fluency. Response writing goes well with my morning coffee, which perhaps proves that some drug addictions are not bad things!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.