Wednesday 11 May 2022

Dear: My identity

How I display my identity in person

Normally, I wear the casual clothes with colorful, excepting a working time that I will wear the formal clothes to built a reliability to myself.

When I have to communicate with people, I always concern what I need to say and tone of voice as I think it maybe affects to a relationship.

However, in case of the serious topic, I try to explain it with reason without emotional.

Besides, to communicate efficiently, I also use the body language to make an understanding easier.

____________________

How I display my identity online

To display my identity online, it depends on what the purpose is. 

In case it relates to business purpose, real name-surname, personal information with photo are applied to identify myself. 

On the other hand, I always show the real photo with nickname on the social networks  such as facebook, instagram, etc. as I concerned about the security. Avatar sometimes is used. In addition, I also like to share the travel photo with the comment at places where I visited for my memory.

Whether my online identity is accurately communicated 

I think the most information shared on my online are accurately because they are a general topic that can be shared to everyone. As mentioned above, I always share my travel trip, not be the personal information.

____________________

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dear, I like your style about you wear the casual clothes with colorful. I like to see you at the weekend. I think you're quite good of fashion or like the colorful.

    I have ever an idea to wear the different colorful clothes like red shirt, blue trousers, green shoes and go out for take photos of that day, something like that. Have you ever have the idea like me or not?
    You always concern with your tone of voice it's quite different with me. Is it difficult to control that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, Dear. I guess you travel a lot, don't you.
    What kind of your trips? I am wonder whether they are the adventure one or relax one. By the way, I'm gald that covid-19 pandemic has become better along with travel restriction. Thus, we can travel much more than 1-2 years ago. Have fun for a next trip. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi P'Dear. I like that you are concerned about tone of voice and body language during the conversation because I think it does affect the quality of the conversation. I think it depends on situation and interlocutors to tell that which tone of voice and body language you should use.

    I also agree that we should be concerned about security in our online identity. Nowadays, there are a lot of bad people who want to use our information in mischievous way. Maybe if things are worse in the future, I might stop using my real photo and use avatar instead.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.