Thursday 12 May 2022

View: my identity

How I display my identity in person 

The most outstanding identity of mine in person is easily noticed through clothes. I always wear clothes in classic colors such as black, white, and beige as they can be matched into many various looks. In addition, I seldom wear shorts, except when I go to the places like beaches since I believed that pants or long jeans make me look better when wearing them. Therefore, I can be considered as an easy-going person with a little formal style.

How I display my identity online

I use Instagram daily so there are a lot of pictures posted. When hanging out with friends or traveling with the family, I always explore new restaurants and share food pictures after that.  I always go to the nice decorated cafe which has a nice coffee since I am a coffee addict person. In addition, the cafe should be instagramable so that the pictures I shared will be interesting.

____________________

Whether my online identity is accurately communicated 

Not really, online identity is just a slice of my life. I posted all pictures online when I have special occasions such as sightseeing on holidays when I feel happy and relieved. People might think that I always have time and feel happy. On the other hand, most of the time, 8 AM to 6 PM on Monday to Friday, I work at an office and feel very stressed. I have never posted a picture while I worked and been unhappy so people have never seen this side of my routine.

____________________

3 comments:

  1. Hi, View I think your style of clothes is like mine. I like to wear a T-shirt or shirt in classic colors like you. I like black, blue, and gray but I don't like white. I often wear long trousers even when I'm home and I usually wear long jeans when I go out.

    For your online platform, you said you like to search for new restaurants. Could I ask you some questions about the food?
    What is your favorite one? I'm just wondering if have 2 or 3 (Japanese, Italian, Thai) restaurants on your list. Which one you would like to try first?

    and about the nice decorated coffee shop? Which style do you like? I like the natural one. I like a coffee shop which has lots of trees and plants or by the river.

    if we have the same style maybe we should go together once time to know more about each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kannon. It's kinda diffucult question to choose only one restaurant. I will select based on my mood of that day. LOL
      However, among 3 options you provided I perfer Japanese food because yesterday I walked by one at Aree.
      Besides, I love a cafe decorated in earth tone. If it looks Korean, I will be even happlier. By the way, I don't deny if you ask me to go at the natural one because the most important things is spending time together with you :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.