Wednesday 11 May 2022

Keet's Identity

How I display my identity in person 

I sometimes display my identity trough color of  my clothes whenever I feel happy I choose to wear bright and colorful clothes , Pink , Purple, Green are my favorites. But when I feel blue I describe my color such as black. It not always has to be black, It can be dark brown and dark blue.

my tone of voice , I'm kind of person who love to play around and playful. I speak nicely to people around me. Ahmad once says " Be gentle to others, People will be gentle with you" I totally agree with him. In addition I love to put smile to my face or maybe just a little smile when I talk to make people around me feel comfortable.

____________________

How I display my identity online

I try to  avoid to show or post my personal picture on social media. I normally use my Instagram platform just to post pictures of my pets, Travelling .Use social media to contact with friends . But when it comes to Facebook it will show my picture when somebody in family tag me and I use my real name on my Facebook.

____________________

Whether my online identity is accurately communicated 

It's totally different , It's more accurate my identity in person ( more cheerful and  bright , lively) And I think I prefer how I display my identity in person over my identity in online.

____________________

4 comments:

  1. Hi Keet, You said You like to wear bright and colorful clothes. How about the pastel tone? Do you like it? and I usually see your smile in the class and I love it. It can make you look like a kind girl.
    You like to post pictures about traveling on your Instagram platform you mean you post a view of a place or the landmark of the city or something like that, right? What style of your traveling? relax or adventure? I guess relaxing place, Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kanoon, I actually have pastel clothes but I think pastel clothes must include to bright color? Hahaha. Am I right?

    Yess! You're right I posted picture of landmark and view. By the way I really love city light. which style do I like? I think I prefer adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Keet. I feel happy that you love wearing colorful clothes. Couldn't agree more that it could make you beging cheerful :D
    Do you choose color of daily tee or shirt by referring to lucky color's table (In Thai, it is widely known as ตารางเสื้อสีมงคล) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keet. I like the quote that Ahmad have said to you " Be gentle to others, People will be gentle with you". I think this is very useful technique to build a good relationship with people. I guess you are a nice girl that likes to impress people around you which makes them love you finally. Good job Keet!

    When I was young, I used to wear colorful color like you. As I grew up, my style has changed. I wear light tone shirt such as white and wear dark tone color such as blue or green instead. Because I think these colors can truly explain who I am.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.