Sunday 29 May 2022

Dear's strongest trait

My Strongest Identity Traits

My strongest identity trait is achieved. I remember that I have liked to attend competitions since I was a child to prove to my family that I could do it. Every time I need to get whatever, I try to do everything to receive it, even if it’s difficult. Success is one part of my happiness. It made me feel valuable.

During primary school, I always attended the competitions of education and entertainment at school, including studying very hard and trying to find the activities that could develop skills for students until I got a good student award and to be Chairman of students. Then I was a student council member during senior high school again.

After I graduated with a bachelor's degree, I worked as a governance executive. I had no knowledge about it at all, but tried to learn very hard by taking courses related to my career path, asking advice from colleagues and boss for development, and trying to present my skill to my boss until I was promoted to a higher level within two years. On the other hand, others took more than three years to be promoted. I was so proud of myself.

Moreover, I wish to be a business owner of a bakery. I’m practising very hard and hope it will be completed soon.

As mentioned above, to get the achievement for whatever, I must contribute all the time to focus on what I should learn and make my understanding clear. Sometimes, I face pressure and am serious.

However, I think achievements are not the strongest identity traits for all people because some people may be not like competition like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.