Wednesday 11 May 2022

Kanoon: my identity

How I display my identity in person 

            In my opinion, I think I'm an adventurous person. I like to do outside activities. That's why my identity can explain by my style of clothes. 

            I like to wear jeans. I'm a simple and easy girl. I don't like to wear details clothes at all. I'm ready to dirty every time. So my favorite color is black or gray. I like the dark tone so much 

           My clothes can identify with my lifestyle. I like to wear simple dark color clothes because I like to go everywhere even if that place is a scorching one or an adventure trip. I like hiking and biking. I like the activities in which I can feel relaxed and exercise together like walking in the Chatuchak Market in the afternoon.

            My tone of voice is uncomplicated. It changes to follow my emotions and also my gestures too. it depends on my emotions or the person who is to face me. if I don't like someone or something in an event. I will show everyone how what I feel.

            The last one to a good way to explain my identity is my characteristics. Many people and also my friends said I look like a friendly and optimistic young girl. but when I am in an official hour like a meeting or presenting something. I look like another girl who has so much confidence and energy.     

____________________

How I display my identity online

        For my profile on the online platform, I use a cartoon that My friend said it looks like me for my profile picture. I sometimes like to post a good picture or a good moment about my lifestyle on my Instagram but the only moment when I really like to share the good energy with everyone is not for everything or every hour in my real life.

____________________

Whether my online identity is accurately communicated 

   In my opinion, social media platform is a part of my life. I think you can't decide on me or know me like in real life but you can also know a little thing which I like. and also we can't decide on someone just because you see his or her profile from online platforms. They aren't posted everything in there for sure. I think everyone also likes to have privacy and security in real life.

____________________

4 comments:

  1. I love it when you mentions yourself as "I'm ready to dirty anytime." I can immediately imagine who you are, and we are same taste about adventurous activities. For me, they are mostly water activities. Nice to know you more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water activities like jet skiing, swimming, surfboarding? I like jet skiing and swimming so much. What about you?
      Hope we have time to go together.

      Delete
  2. I agree with the fact that you love to travel and adventure so you have to wear black and gray shirt believe me I know that feelings very well. White is so easy to get dirt!

    Your friends said you're friendly Yup you're definitely right It's clearly the way you smile when you talk. Appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much but In my opinion, I'm not a friendly girl, please believe me. Have you ever seen my smile in the class right?
    I love you smile more.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.