Thursday 12 May 2022

Pluem: my identity

How I display my identity in person 

Because I'm an easy-going and simple person, I usually wear clothes in plain color. I wear white t-shirt, blue jeans and white sport shoes. As for tone of voice, I usually speak in middle and low tone to my friends and family but when I speak in front of public I change my voice into high tone, in order to attract people's attention. I often have conversation about international politics, psychology and Marvel movies. When I like or impress something, I will lift my thumb up to show my satisfaction. People said that I often smile when I'm talking to people. Maybe it is the way to express my friendliness to other people.

____________________

How I display my identity online

I have online identities in many platforms such as Facebook, Line and Instagram. I use my real name and surname in Facebook. I use nickname name in Line and Instagram. I don't use avatar on my profile picture. I use my real photo instead. As I have said earlier that I'm a simple person, I did not decorate my photo and my name with any fancy fonts. I sometimes share information about politics and Marvel movies in my facebook. I rarely write and share about myself and my feeling in social network. 

____________________

Whether my online identity is accurately communicated 

My online identity is almost the same as my identity in person because I use real name and photo. I don't use application to make myself looks more handsome because I prefer to look natural and simple. I sometimes change the tone of my photo just when I feel sad, so it will look a little bit darker.

____________________

3 comments:

  1. So jealous of you. easy-going and simple I mean I'm easy-going but not everytime.
    Can I have some advice? How to get confident infront of public people i get shy so easily, How to manage your voice tone? Hight tone or low tone. Which one is better?

    And I used to be marvel fan but sadly now I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Pluem. I also thing that being a simple easy-going person with a sinple lidestyle is super cool. Aside from that, I love the way you adjust your voice tone while talking in differrent situation. I belive that it definitely makes your conversation interesrting. I will try if have a chance to speaking in public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Pluem, at first I was going to agree with Pluem that I rarely share my feelings on social media, but then realised that my excitement over a new book on history or philosophy is a feeling I share. What i don't do it just post about how I'm feeling, only how I feel about things, such as books, films, meals, and so on. I don't think I've ever written something like: "I'm feeling depressed." I don't even use FB's range of icons for that. If I'm chatting with a close friend or family member, I'll talk about my how I'm feeling if it comes up, but I would never post about that on by own FB page, certainly not on my AUA FB page.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.