Saturday 17 November 2018

Amm - drawn back to Bangkok Planetarium


Last December, I was drawn back to "Bangkok Planetarium", where I visited several times when I was younger.

When I was primary school student, I had many chances to visit museums in Thailand during my school trips. I remember that I had good memories there. But when I was grown up, I rarely go to that kind of place because I am too busy.

Two years ago, my friend told me about "Night at the museum event", the event which allow you to visit any government's museums in Thailand for free. I was interested so I made my plan for joining that event. First time, 2 years ago, I went to "Museum Siam". Last year, I went to "Bangkok Planetarium" for a day. The planetarium building is quiet old, like when I was young, but I really love the documentary that they showed me. It's about light pollution in urban area. It was so great. Moreover, I went to another buildings that there are a lot of science exhibitions. They showed things that I have learnt when I was a student. They weren't something new, but they reminded me about the time when I was just a little girl. I played a lot of science toys and really enjoyed science shows. I felt like I was a kid again.

That was a good memories of me. I was relaxed and forgot the stressful. I think I want to visit the place like this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.