Saturday 17 November 2018

Fahsai drawn back to my high school.



                     I was drawn back to my high school when I came back to my home town last month. I had appointment with my friends at our school where we studied. I saw many changes of buildings and some place where i used to spend time with my friends. We walked pass filed  where we had to stand to pay respect to the flag in the morning. We founded that the filed have been changed to concrete and it was covered by roof. We feel that our juniors are luckier than us because they do not feel hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.