Saturday 17 November 2018

Pim - drawn back to my high school time

I was drawn back to my time spending with friends in high school when I saw my sister's friends visiting her at home last week. Thinking about high school time always makes me realize how easy life was before. I had the most amazing time there with my friends. Back then, after finishing the class, we used to catch up in a group to just chat and enjoy our after school snacks. Someday we would play badminton at the court under our classroom building with our friends from other classes. If we were about to have an exam coming in the next few days, we would always assemble and help each other revising the lesson we had learned. However, we had never have a good exam score from doing so. Lastly, the best part was that we had been to many holiday trips together comparing to this moment where I stuck everyday with load of works to be done. I have never regretted any of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.