Saturday 10 November 2018

Jack's academic interests

I am interested in aviation, tourism and education. However, my priority will be focusing on aviation as it  is one of my prfessional area that I am currently teaching at Dhurakit Pundith University.

It is required by the universtiy that every teacher has to produce a kind of academic serearch paper at least 1 per academic year, and also for the reason that every teacher has to commit him/her self to the life long study.

Reading other researchers'works is a good idea to get some ideas to create your own ....


1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about aviation, except how to buy plane tickets and navigate airports. I remember when I was at Sydney Uni. that the Dept. of Aerodynamic Engineering had impressive buildings, but I never ventured inside.

    I like the idea of life long learning, apart from keeping academics up to date, learning is fun, which is why I read most of the things that interest me these days.

    And I also enjoy writing, although writing research papers is a bit more challenging than writing an essay. Last month I wrote an essay arguing that the sale and use of all drugs should be legalized for adults. That took me about 40 minutes of planning and 39 minutes to write about 1,400 words. Of course, some people disagreed with me that things like heroin and yaa baa should be legal to buy, sell and use in addition to marijuana, which is increasingly being legalized these days, so I had to turn the quick essay into a research paper that gave solid support to my ideas in the essay - that took another five hours or so of hard work. Nonetheless, it was fun, and I liked the piece of work when it was finished.

    Do you agree? Should all drugs be legal for sale and use by adults?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.