Saturday 17 November 2018

Nee - drawn back to high school

Last vacation, I was drawn back to high school that studied with friends when I was young. I had lots of good memory and share about the story with friends but at the same time it was very fun. Now I don't have enough time to go there because I study near Hua-Hin and the province of my high school is in Samutsakhon. Sometimes I and my friends had plan to go there then some of  my friends were study or some of friends were did some project at university. After that we didn't go there. And I hope in some day we will go there together to share about the story or experience that they went to internship to tell us. When I thought in back, it was very good to spend that time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.