Saturday 17 November 2018

Phoenix-drawn back to US

        I was drawn back to San Francisco when I was seeing pictures that I took in the US. I took many photos there, so I have a very nice experience there. I'm gonna tell you about my stories and my experiences there. I went to San Francisco alone. I met my aunt and then she picked me up at SF-Airport. After that, we both went to New York. I've had I chance to eat the most delicious pasty in New York. I stayed there for a week. I came back to San Francisco. I had to study in a language school. I visited my relatives in Bayfair. My uncle's mother cooked a T-bone beef steak for me. WOW!!! It was very delicious, I can remember the taste of it. I stayed in San Francisco for 3 months. My friends made a party for me. I miss there a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.