Friday 21 February 2020

Beck's Cerebrum

Introduction 

   The study about human brain began in 1960s by Neurobiologist. He studied from his patient that was injured at the brain. After Injury treatment, he found the human brain can separate as left hemisphere and right hemisphere. The both side of brain work invert each other that means left hemisphere controls movement at right side of body and right hemisphere controls movement at left side. The scientist call left hemisphere is “Rational Brain” because left hemisphere control about using the language or logic, critical thinking, numbers, reasoning and they calls right hemisphere is “Intuitive Brain” since it controls emotion and sense of human. In each people have different side of their brain are dominant cause from their job, their hobbit or their talent.

____________________________________ 

Left-brained 

   When I was young, my mom sends me to study English, Kumon (Mathematic Academic) and Art. I studied them and found my favorite subject is Mathematics and Computer and I got A grade from two subjects. One day, I had a chance to listening my uncle talked about his job that was so interesting and I think he looks very smart. Therefore, after I graduated from my high school, I decided to study in electrical engineering for my dream. Now, I graduated from electrical engineering and my job is about calculate circuit, design printed circuit board, coding and produce the prototype product to my customer. I love my job and I think I have a talent in this way.
 
____________________________________ 

Right-brained

    My primary school and high school, we had the subject of art such as Music subject, Drawing subject, and Thai Dance Art subject. Several time, the Music subject teacher gave homework about sing a song such as Thai music, English music, I practiced many many time! But I always get C grade from those subjects. In a few week ago, I have a chance to play the friend’s guitar and I want to able play guitar. But my friend who teach me to play it, tell me “You don’t have any skills in this field” However I’m going to practice it.

____________________________________ 

Conclusion

   In my opinion, I think my left brained is dominant for me because from my job, my dream and my skill the left brain is support all of them. But I think I can't ignore my right brained skill because sometime we can't use only the reason to determine something, we have to use the both side of decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.