Friday 21 February 2020

Toey's identity

My identity in person

My identity in person can be separated in 3 ways: clothes, tone of voice and body language.
First, my clothes can show my personality clearly. To illustrate, I always wear casual styles like shirts and jeans when I don’t have to go to university .This styles represent that I am an easy-going and a little bit lazy. Next, my tone of voice, I have many tones of voice.For example, when I talk with my friend, I usually speak with a enthusiastic and funny tone. On the other hand, if I talk with a stranger, I will speak with a lower tone so people would feel I am neat and quiet . Lastly,my body language make people think I am nervous because I usually use my hand when I want to explain something that I do not know but actually I just casual person.
____________________________________ 

My identity online 

My identity online is up to applications. To illustrate, my screen name on instagram is my nickname and last name and avatar is my photo to show that this account is mine. In this account, I barely post my photo but I usually post my Instagram’s story to display what I interested or what I was doing in that time. In controversy, on my Twitter I never use my real name or my photo. I usually use actors or actresses that I like to be my avatar and twit about them or twit something that I interested. Thus, people who follow me in Twitter always do not know who l am except my friend.

____________________________________ 

Conclusion: How accurately my online identity communicates who I am

I'm not sure becuase on instagram I usually post a happy photo or happy story but this is just one of our life's part. I never show sad or angry photo in my account. On the other hand, I always twit what i think and what I feel in my twitter account. Therefore, I think its up to the applications that we use and people who we talk or communicate with.

1 comment:

  1. I like to use twitter and I like the way you explain how you use it. You and I use Twitter for something we are interested in without revealing ourselves online, which I believe that most people use it the same way we use it. I create new identity on Twitter and use my cat in superhero costume as my avatar. However, none of my friends and family know who I am on Twitter. I only have friends, whom I once met at concert for my Twitter. My friends and I love to tweet about music, movies and guys we like. I used to tweet depressing feeling when I was young. Now, I only follow news and catch up with some topics that interest me. To conclude, Twitter is my secret side on social media.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.