Sunday 21 June 2009

Nasa Mission to Survey Moon for Return of Astronauts.

Last night, I read an interesting article on the Voa news. The title is "Nasa Mission to Survey Moon for Return of Astronauts" (2009). It is about Nasa plans to bring the astronauts to return the moon’s surface by 2020. This plan aims to map new landing sites and search for some water and other potential resources. I thought it was interesting because this mission will make us know the answer of the question. Is there some water on the moon, isn’t there? In the history Apollo 11 used to put on the moon but it left the qustion unanswered for us.

I think that it will be very exciting, if the moon has some water. That is the great discovery in science circle. I believe that our life style will be change. Human dreams to immigrate to the moon and it may become true in the future soon. So, I am looking forward to be the part of history by 2020 in the same as 40 years ago Apollo 11 used to make.
__________
References
Wagner, B. (2009,June 18) Nasa Mission to Survey Moon for Return of Astronauts. Voa news. Retrieved June 21, 2009 from http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-06-18-voa26.cfm

2 comments:

  1. Your post reminded me of when I was in primary school in 1969. Everyone had been excited for weeks before. There were competitions in the daily newspaper and breakfast cereals. And we were all counting down to the moment when a human being would walk on the moon.
    I still remember very clearly the whole school went to our TV room to watch the poor quality black and white video of the landing and of Armstrong walking on the lunar surface. I think we watched it half-a-dozen times. The room was small, dark and hot. The chairs were covered in green plastic and our school TV was small and mounted on the wall. We all sat entranced. I've never forgotten it.
    I'm glad we're making more progress in space, but I can't get as excited about the moon any more. I think the Internet and computers are way more exciting, and have had a much bigger impact on all our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember but i know at moon have water but we won't a very capital for chance dust to be water but use very much money

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.