Wednesday 17 June 2009

What do i read?

I read around few books per week. I like to read a history books, novels, short story, some magazines and articles in newspaper.My favourites books is Three kingdoms a chinese novel history books. All quiet on the western front a book about WWI. Petprauma thai book, a journey of group of people. My favourite magazines is National Geographic, Reader's digest, tuai toon a magazine full of story of history and tales around the world. Rhythm Section a magazines of people who interest in music. I read a books and magazines in Thai but except for sometimes i like to read about travel magazine in English version on Sawasdee. And some history text book also. I love to read many things because I'm grauated in History major and I likes to find many knowledge to develope myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.