Wednesday 17 June 2009

What's kind of book is David read

I read Internet news at every day because this is my interesting, such as sports,enteriment,music,and movie.I also like read some books,for example English book, Chinese book,Thai book.Actually,my favorite book is an English novel because it is very fun and not difficult to udestand for me.When I lived in China of Beijing four monthes ago I also liked to read Chinese books because it is very easy to read.Actually,the Chinese book is my nationality world, so if I read these book it is very easy to understand for me,but I also read English newspaper.Although, it is very difficult to uderstand for me.Sometimes,it is very boring becauseI don't know what's topic talk but I know why can this because it is another country's vocabulary,most importantly it is beginging for me but I have to read a lot of because I am study English at Bangkok right now, so if I can insist to read English newspaper that is very perfect because I can read a lot of news in the word and I can study a lot of new vocabulary. Most importantly, I have to read my major's books because I study at Thailand of Bangkok in Rangsit Unversity and my major is International realationship.So I have to read a lot of books about Law, business,political.Because it is will be come true my prfessonal,so I need to read these books for my study very easily in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like English novels. Which one are you reading now? I'm reading Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I've read it several times before, but it's a great novel. Every time I read it, I am more impressed by how brilliant Jane Austen wrote. I think it's one of the greatest novels ever written in English.
    But don't worry, we aren't going to read it in class this term. I usually read it with my AEP rw6 students, so perhaps in a few more terms we can read it together.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.