Sunday 28 June 2009

Roger challenge Soderling in Wimbledon

Tonight,when I watch my AUA blog. it was made me realized I forgot my homework because everybody have been finished a new paragraph at Peter's Classe group, so I am very quickly search some information about my interesting. Actually this news come from Roge's blog the title is "ATP - ROGER TO MEET SÖDERLING"(26 june, 2009). This is a real truth about I like teenis because I play teenis four years when I study in Tian Jin of China. Most importanly, I like Roger because he can always win any player a lot of times except Nadal but he can not join the Wimbledon in this year, so I think Roger will be very relax to win this game on Monday afternnoon. Finally, if you like teenis and Roge. Please don't miss at the moment time.
__________
References

http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=929

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.