Wednesday 17 June 2009

What do I read?

I usually read accounting standard and taxtion books for my work. Its important for my career for concern about the rules to make some financial statement. I always read thai news from news online such as Thairat and Daili news after that I will discover some interesting news from english news for example Bangkok Post and Student Weakly for practice. I like to read magazine about home decorating such as Bann & Suan and Home Decorated. Its can help me to furnishing my home and get the ideas for decorate in the new trend. I always spend my free time at furniture mall and home decorated mall for choosing my furniture. Nomally I don't like to read gossip star magazine but I can not avoide some curcumstace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much interested in gossip about stars either, and I don't even know most of the new ones. But like you, I sometimes come across something. For example, the entertainment section on the BBC News sometimes has a name that catches my eye, and perhaps an interesting title, so I click and have a look at the article.

    I like the specific details you've given in your post, and that the titles are in italics where needed. Specific details and examples are really good for explaining our ideas.

    And I'm glad to hear that you read something else besides accounting and taxation books!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.