Saturday 20 June 2009

Rafal Nadal decide rest in wimbledon

Saturday, June 17, 2009
Yesterday, I read an unexciting article on the Yahoo News.The title is "Wimbledon - Nadal pulls out of Wimbledon" (Euro sport - Fri, 19 Jun 21:48:00 2009 ) I thought it was uninteresting news because I am Rafael fans. So, This is a bad news because I hope he will defeat Roger in Wimbledon 2009 years but everything can not come because Nadal can not join the Wimbledon game,so I think Roger will be win the Wimbledon Championship for his fifteen title in the Grand Slam.Actually,he also didn't want to left because he speak "Not to play Wimbledon is one of the toughest decisions in my career but the decision was made easier because I don't feel ready to compete at 100 percent for two weeks," said Nadal.When he has been decided left,it is so sadly for my heart because I liked he play teens style that was very overbearing, but he have to chose left because he has a knee hurt it was very serious, so this was described about he's hurt "I was making an effort to play week after week ... but I have two oedema (swelling of the knee joint), one in each knee... and now I'm going to be out. I don't know what time, how long.So, I hope he will be very well in the future because I like to watch Rafael Nadal play tennis.

__________
References
Eurosport - Fri, 19 Jun 21:48:00 2009
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19062009/58/wimbledon-nadal-pulls-wimbledon.html

4 comments:

  1. Although it is bad news for you, I don't agree that you think it is "uninteresting". I'm sure you thought it was interesting. That is why you wrote this blog post!

    I'm not interested in tennis, but I enjoyed reading your post. It is a good example of how we sometimes have to make tough decisions now to have a better future.
    I also like the way you added an explanation for the word oedema in parentheses. That was a good idea in a blog post where you have used a word that your readers might not know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually,thanks Peter for me because you give me a lot of good suggestions help me very quickly improve my writing.Actually,when I write something, I will have a lot of problems but I will take the initiative to make progess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I think that is a good news because I am Federer's fan.It's just kidding. Actually, I wish to see Rafael Nadal in the Wimbledon grand slam because I believe everyone want to see the revenge match between Nadal and Federer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had heard of Federer before, but I don't think I had ever heard of Nadal before, so I've learnt something new!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.