Wednesday 17 June 2009

What do I read?

Hi,
I usually read every day.How much? It's up to my feeling. Sometime I read one or two hours a day. Sometime four or five hours a day but not offen to read long time like that. Since I start learn English language in AEP class. I have to read more a good English book because I would like my English improve very quick. An English book that I read is a novel or short story. I read an English short story because It is easy to remember the word and the meaning of word. Accually, I prefer read a general book. I read a fashion,health and gossip magazine. I fell relax to read them. It is not too bad because they talk about general thing in our life. For example, A maxgazine called Lisa, Lisa is a favourite one of mine. It is always talking about how to be healthy and happy life. I feel enjoying and relaxing to read them. I also read a newspaper but not everyday. I read Thai newspaper about four times a week. Now I read more in English language news.
Biab

1 comment:

  1. Did you read David's post below? He likes reading reading English novels, too. And me, too.
    What are you reading at the moment?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.