Tuesday 10 November 2009

An's longest trip

It was a trip that I went to Laos by bus to get my 3 months visa for staying in Thailand. This was the first time for me to go by bus and by myself, without my parents. First, I was worried about what i could do if somethings bad may happen to me, but later all it's was a good trip.
i left home at 9 pm and arrived Thai Embassy in Lao at 9 am on the next day. It's was horrible for me to wait for my visa application, i didn't know how to fill the application form and where to apply it, I was so confuse. So i just observed tyhe people around and followed what they do. finally i completed it.
Another thing was about the bua, the bus which i went to Laos by was quite good but for the bus which i came back so worse. I was about to cry in the bus.
I had my second time to Laos, but it's much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.