Tuesday 10 November 2009

Pin's long trip

I remembered one of my long trip last two year. I went to France with my mom and my co-workers at the Pfizer company. This trip was great because it's free for me including flight tickets, accommodation and meal because it was the incentive trip which my company offer for all of employers. It took time on the plan about fifteen hours with Thai airways. Unfortunately, I and my mom got the seats at the end of the aeroplane so, I feel it was very long travel more than 20 hours. I can't sleep because the plan not smooth and sometimes fluctuated. While, my mom had a good sleep because she is so tried. Other passengers are almost my co-workers, hence I was fun and talked to my friends along this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.