Tuesday 10 November 2009

Pin's academic interests

My name is Pin. I am a pharmacist. I have graduated from Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chulalongkorn University in Thailand. I am interested in this subject because I want to learn about health and medicine. After I graduated, I found that I eager to study more about Cosmetic Sciences because I am interested in cosmetic and perfume. Therefore, I decided to go to study aboard next year in Europe. I want to do research and develop new product in the field of cosmetic. I would like to improve my skill to create my own products. Now, I always read Sciences magazines and books involving herbs, new medicines, illness and cosmetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.