Tuesday 10 November 2009

My long train trip.

I have been gone to Hua-Hin by train whem I was in third year with my friend. This was the first time to me to travel by train. I took the free train and the train did not have an air condition. It have only seats. During my trip, at first I always talk with my friends and buy some food from the sellor who get in the train to sell some food when the train stop in the station. For me, it hard to talk with my freinds because while the train is running it always have a loud sound but I'm still try to talk with my friend by speak louder. When the time past I often take a nap or sleep as same as any other passengers. This trip was my first trip and it was very interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.