Tuesday 10 November 2009

ChiengMai Trip

I and my friends went to Chieng Mai 7 days when I was in the first year at the university. We took a train at HaoLumPong, a train station in Bangkok and we sit in the economy class. The trip from Bangkok to Chiengmai spent about 20 hours. The seat in that train are made from wood. The weather is very hot because there were no air conditioner. All the passengers in the train were my friend at the university. So we can talk, play, and shout without annoying another people. When the train started to run, we ate some food that we brought from the train station. Then, we looked outside the train to see the field which we have never seen in Bangkok. After that, we felt boring. So some of my friends suggested us to play card. That activity made us forget the time. Ten hours later, I felt sleepy and I slept on my friend's shoulder. We arrived Chiengmai
__________
References
and enter your source reference citations here (If your post doesn't cite any sources, delete this entire section)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.