Tuesday 10 November 2009

Ing's Academic Interests

I graduated from faculty of Food Science 1 year ago. However, nowadays my academic interest is economics. I have changed my mind after I talked with my professor at my university. She suggested me to study in the different area for adapting with Food Science. Although I like study and learn food science a lot that I usually do research and updates the news about food science, I agree with my teacher when I think of my future. Employers need to hire the employees who have knowledge more than one area.
One subject that I have never thought about is Engineering. The first reason is that I do not like Physics. I used to fail in Physics exam. The second one is that engineer need to understand the shape clearly especially in Mathematics area at which I am not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.