Tuesday 10 November 2009

Taka's Academic interests

Hello,everyone. I'm Taka from Japan. I came to Thailand to study MBA program because I'd like to be a bridge person who create new business between Japan and Thailand. Anyways, my major was physics but I almost forgot about that subject because it was so long time ago. Please don't ask me about physics. It's so complicate subject to explain.
My interests are economy and business in Thailand. I'd like to know circumstances of business in this country because I think it could help my study here. In order to get to know about that, I read Bangkok Post these days, but not everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.