Tuesday 10 November 2009

My older friend's suggestion

I used to travel foreign countries,such as India, Cambodia, Neparl, and Thailand, by myself when I was university student. My first country of travelling is Thailand because one of my older friend recommended me to start travelling there. Actually, this advise from my friend changed my life in good way. Because I had never traveled foreign by myself, everything from the traveling was new to me. After that, I came to believe that I can travel anywhere by myself and I came to want to stay and work in foreign country which I like. Ten years has past, now I'm staying and working in Thailand. I'm very satisfied with life here. I think that if my friend did not suggest travelling here, I would not be here and I would worked in Japan with feeling bored and stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.