Tuesday 10 November 2009

Q's Academic Interests

I'm interested in Information Technology and related fields. Nowadays, people use many techonology devices and tools such as computers, mobile phone or internet in there everyday life even everday bussiness. So I want to broaden my IT skills so that I can use this knowledge to implement new technology or improve current ones to help people to live there life easier. I'm especially interested in Database technology. I woked as a Database Administrator (DBA) before I decided to go to continue my further study in this field in university in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.