Sunday 16 January 2011

Good news about male bald head!!!!


Nearly half of men in the world experience some degree of baldness by the age of 50. Moreover, Male baldness is wildly discovered in teenagers nowadays. Until now, it has been unclear about what the exact cause of male baldness is. Therefore, it has no the accurate way to cure this problem. To me, male baldness is the one problem which I might possibly get in the future since my father has a bald head. Interestingly, I have read an article about this. That is “Cause of male baldness discovered, experts say” so, I’m excited that there is a means to cure this problem by using the stem cells to grow new hair.
According to the article, the teams of the University of Pennsylvania have compared hair pore in bald patched and hairy area of the scalp. They founded that bald areas have the similar number of hair stem cells like normal scalp but there are fewer number of a mature type, called the progenitor cell. It means that the hair pores in bald patched shrink, not vanishing. Therefore, the researchers believe that there is a problem in the recovering of stem cells producing progenitor cells in bald scalp areas. Additionally, there are normal rates of stem cells in bald scalp that let us hope to reactivate those stem cells.
When I was in school, my hair is plentiful on head. Subsequently, when I studied in a university, my hair started to decrease. Now, my hair lessens particularly in the side and top of my head above the forehead. I think most of people are experiencing like me. From researches, many hair experts believe that the baldness involved the male hormone and can also run in families. So, I am feared that it tends to be like my farther. From my experience, many men worry about hair falling and baldness like women concerning about weight. By the way, if I think about a solution to cure this problem, I have to go hair center to take a course of remedial treatment and medication. However, it doesn’t mean that my hair would be recovered and matured as well as been durable forever because the expert doesn’t cure for the exact causes. This research, yet, has discovered the cause of male baldness. Moreover, the experts know how to cure by using stem cell of that person. It means that males could be treated in the right way. This is very useful and interesting research that it could help millions males around the world to have plentiful hair. It is an excellent innovation and advance medicine. To me, if this medicine comes to Thailand, I will bring my dad to cure. It is good method that uses the cells which are in our own body.
_________
References
Roberts, M. (2011, January 5). Cause of male baldness discovered, experts say BBC news health. Retrived January 14, 2011 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12112673


7 comments:

  1. This is a good new for male and someone who have bald. Nevertheless,I doubt that why most of men worry about hair. Maybe, I am not male so I do not understand. By the way, I think that you know many male who are chraming without hair; for instance, Bruce Willis and Shuthichai Yoon. Moreover,many actors are good looking when they cut their hair are skin-head style. However, everyone usually are different even though they try to be the same person. If some things have gone, some things will happen. Many years ago, cholera is a serious disease and it makes people die up to millions of people around the world ,but doctors can easily cure it in nowadays. Unfortunately, AIDs and cancer are still incurable disease instead. Hence, if we can keep something, we will lose something, too. We just appreciate with our life and learn to live with it. Why I say like that because I strongly beleive the King Rama's teaching that sufficiency economy and pleased with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first idea, i think if those men can choose to have plentiful hair or to have baldhead, i belueve that those men would choose the first one. However, baldness can run in families so, those people may have bald genes. Therefore, they born to be bald people. That's it.. Nonetheless, i dont mean that to have a baldhead is ugly. In the same way of fatty girl, i think they dont want to be like that but they cannot choose...Everyone would like to looke good since they were born.

    For the second idea, i dont understand what u mean and how it is about the baldness.Pls clarify it for me... :)

    thxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my hair from my father, and like his, it started disappearing when I was in high school. That worried me at the time. But when I got to my late twenties, I stopped worrying and started cropping.

    I can recommend the cropped look - you don't need combs, brushes or shampoo. But it is a good idea to wear a hat to protect your naked scalp from the midday sun.

    Sometimes I shave, but I prefer to crop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You prefer crop!! Really? I think u'd rather shave than crop!! Haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. the topic is an issue my country. people want to keep their hair for a long time. in my country, people interest in appearances.so they spend lot of money for making more attractive. and there are various products for balding. I have seen many foreigners have crop style. it looks good. but in our country, it is not normal. so male still worry about their hairs. may be the medicine'll be popular in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, this kind of medicine would be helpful and very popular in Korea. Therefore, u could call yr family and friends that there is the way to cure this problem permanently! :))

    sound very good na!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is alright for male to be bald. It is a lucky of life. easy washing, less shampoo,and no comb. May be more handsome too. So I think it much more serious for female. If i were a bald woman, It would a hard time for me to live my life. Anyway, there is an American woman, Kayla Martell, who is bald . She has been suffered from Alopecia Areata since ten years old but She win Miss Delaware after four times attending. Perhaps, "Bald" is going to be the next new hairstyle trend.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.