Wednesday 10 July 2019

Bam's incredible London trip without plan!



London is one of the most tourist destination for everyone, isn't?. One day, while I was taking a short break in York Language institute with new friends who did not now each other before, they persuaded me to join the London trip because they booked a hostel for 4 people per room. I admitted because I followed my heart to hope to see the Sherlock's house. Although it was a excellent trip, there are many expected troubles like a dirty hostel and conflict with friend to handle. Firstly, we arrived at a hostel which we searched the review on the internet ,and the reviewer got the average around 7 points from 10. However, when I saw a hostel at the first time, I shouted in my mind "what's.....(swear word)" because this hostel differed from the pictures on the review website. For example, my bedroom was dirty. To be more concise, I saw some yellow traces ,and the restroom that we understood it was private but it's not true. Moreover, the relationship between me and rest of them did not get on well because we had difference of the styles of travelling or the main purpose to come here. For instance, I had to wait for her taking many photos around 1 hour ,so I made a decision to change the traveling group. Then, I contacted other friend who were traveling in London also. We made the new plans by using tour books. One of the most impressive moment was fun that we got on well and the trip was memorable. To conclude, we should be open-minded and be ready to handle every incredible situation. 

2 comments:

  1. After having considered carefully, I actually think that this essay is kind of good. The writer can show her entire experiences in London and all the situations that happened to her back then. One thing that I have leaned from your story is that we should travel and visit some tourist attractions with friends who have a lot in common in order to have fun and spend the whole time together. Still, I really want to know more details about where you have been to, how it was and how many friend you went with. Eventually, Do you strongly recommend me to visit London without any plan or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least in this version of Bam's story, the friends do not get killed as they do in the full essay version.
      It is well chosen topic for the question, and Eng's review is well done, reflecting on how the story prompts us to think about the issues that Bam raises for us. I like Eng's concluding sentence, which reminds us of the importance of a clear topic sentence.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.