Wednesday 10 July 2019

Bank_My own experience I learn a lot during the research process of producing music.

According to my own experience I learn a lot during the research process of producing music. So, In this essay I will talk about that experience in between the process when I work hard in order to express my idea by use music as a tool. What I'm thinking at that time is about how can I talk about history, mode of cultural production and local politics without using concrete language but instead conceptualise a strong idea and turn that idea into my own track. To make a strong idea at first I have to spend a lot of time for research and analyse all information I got, these process is really hard for me because you have to understand on what you read clearly and all the topics I read is not easy to understand because of the academic language and complex issue inside that text. Then I have to analyse about what I read then gatheared sound material then I have to think about the process to combined that sound material. What I learn from this experience is not about the language, idea, history and this process of making music improve the way i think a lot.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.This is a very tough experience. Producing music is not easy. Reading your experience made me want to try producing some music. I like that you write what is the problem and what you learn from it. By all I want to tell you that though it is hard to make music, don't forget that music is a fun we listen to relax.So, be happy while producing it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But how strong is Bank's writing?
      I think he starts with a strong idea for a topic sentence that answers the question well, although the language could perhaps be clearer for readers. The paragraph (not essay) is then developed well with support, although perhaps a bit more detail, like when, where and why, would be helpful background context for readers.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.