Wednesday 10 July 2019

Pim' everyone can cook

When I was young, I watched my mom cooking. I like to eat fried chicken very much but I always seen oil splashes that me so scare to cook any menu which had to fried. Once day, I watched Master Chef Junior Thailand on TV program that inspire me that everyone can cook not depend on your age. I decided to learn with my mom. First menu is omelet that make me cry a lot because I can not do it. I too scare to do by yourself. I watched how to cook on Youtube and the movie about cooking a lot to inspire and get rid of fear oil splashes. I try to learn and read cooking books.The important things is

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Pim. You tell your story well, and I like your chosen topic, which reminded me of my own childhood watching my mum cooking, although watching my aunts usually led to tastier results.
    Writing timed work is difficult, and you since you didn't have time to get to the topic sentence, which I guess was also going to be the concluding sentence, it might have been useful to write it at the beginning of the paragraph.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.