Wednesday 10 July 2019

Wan's My first roll

Nowadays, we have digital camera that is really easy to use and get high quality photos, but some people, including me, fascinate in film camera that is old, not a first hand, complicated in instruction, basic elements and development. I randomly bought my first film camera two years ago and then I learnt  how beautiful and fascinating of it own is after finishing my first roll. First of all, beautiful does not mean beautiful, understanding how to use film camera fluency is not easy, so it may be blur, unlike what I imagined or out of flame, but I clearly remember that time, and thought me next time, I think it is the real beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. It is difficult writing under timed conditions, but although most of our writing is not done this way, it's also a useful skill to practice since in standard exams it is necessary to write quickly, especially important in the planning before we write is to have a strong main idea, which it's usually a good idea to write at the beginning of a paragraph or at the end of the introduction to an essay.

    I thought that Wan's topic is well-chosen for the question, although I'm not sure that there is a strong topic sentence that tells readers one main idea which is then supported in the rest of the paragraph.

    I also found very intriguing her idea that "beautiful does not mean beautiful." I would have like a bit of explanation of that promising riddle.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.