Wednesday 10 July 2019

June 's learning french is fun

When I was in grade 10, I studied in Arts-francaise so I  have to learn french for the first time. Even though it was hard at first but thank to my teacher's insult I can achieve a high score in french entrance exam. As I told you, I have never known french before so it was very terrible in both pronunciation and vocabulary at that time and in the middle of the first semester there was a french international evaluation test, named DELF, so my school also sent students to take an exam too but my teacher said to me and some of my classmate that it would be fine if you didn't go because you may disgrace our school's fame. I was so upset at that time so I studied harder and harder to make her see that she thought wrongly. Finally, I still go and take a test and I get a good score, which is 91/100. the insult of my teacher also change my thought to french which is  I like to study it and that make me to get a higher score in french entrance exam,95/100,. As such thank to my teacher insult, I have changed my mind to french and achieve a high score in an important exam.

3 comments:

  1. This story is just amazing. I think if someone (maybe it's me) confronted with this situation, he/she would give up or quit. I can feel how hard you had been pass through before the test. Your story is so fascinating and inspired me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also found June's story of working hard to achieve something inspiring, but how strong is her writing?
      I think it's a strong paragraph, with the supporting sentences leading smoothly to a concluding sentence that is also June's concluding sentence.

      Delete
  2. I have the same feeling and thought as N'Oak. You had such a difficult time back then but finally, you could overcome and achieve it. Frankly, you are such a smart and strong girl. I hope you will keep practicing French and be master of French eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.