Friday 16 October 2015

If you could be a producer of Disney, what would you do?

Disney has been my favorite company since I remembered. I watched many stories from the production including Snow white, Cinderella, Pirate of the Caribbean, Frozen. I used to play a video game which asked for Disney knowledge such as the founder of Disney company, the first name of Mickey mouse. The Disney products are also everywhere in different forms: stationary, shirt and collection from 7-11.


Mickey mouse churro
In 2000, my father surprised my mother, my siblings and me with the tickets of Disney on ice show. It was Snow white and seven dwarfs which was at first in Thailand. I can remember briefly; by the way we were really happy from the show and a Mickey mouse binocular.Besides, last three years (2013), we went to Tokyo Disney Land and there was a large group of  people. Most machine themes, souvenirs and foods relate to Disney stories with Disney's characters parade at night. There was a happiness atmosphere.

According to "Aladdin musical comes to the West End", Disney has been on Broadway since
March 2014, which is expanded the production to Japan, Berlin and Sydney respectively. The next story is Aladdin that has James Monroe Iglehart performs as Genie at the Prince Edward theater, London's West End on July 9, 2016.

Disney's products have given happiness to people around the world that is a reason why Disney is at the second rank of productions worldwide. It has extended from a black-white animation production to color animation, movie, graphic animation, amusement, TV channel, variety kinds of stage show that most of them are happy ending; however, the origin stories which Disney took from are different. Sleeping beauty, Rapunzel, Little mermaid are scary and terrible as Grimm's.

Disney production has been such creative to produce those stories suitable for children and has shared happiness since 1923.

_______________________________________ 

My question is:
If you could choose a movie (may have not been produced by Disney before) to produce by Disney, which story would you prefer? What is the story - same or change from the original one?

___________
Reference
Aladdin musical comes to the West End. (2015 October 10). BBC News. Retrieved from www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-34548120

7 comments:

  1. I would like to have The Sword in the Stone reproduced. This is Walt Disney’s cartoon that I used to watch several times around 20 years ago. What a pity! I cannot remember the detailed story of this cartoon exactly, but this is a story in which king Arthur can pull the marvelous sword, which none can move it successfully before, from stone. Sorry, I cannot tell you anymore since I forgot it.

    Anyway, I would also like Walt Disney to remake it in the original form, but it can be changed a bit for aptness because the original version is quite good and can remind me of the memorable experience during my childhood very well. If I had a chance to this movie again in the new one, I would have much happiness again like when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Feem for sharing. I have never watched the movie; by the way, this story is very famous, so I know it briefly. Moreover, I have its file. If you want, I can share. (Is it illegal?)

      Delete
  2. I am also a Disney's fan as well :) and yes, I've also heard about terrible stories of Grimm's fairy tales, and it is better that the original one have changed by Disney's lol

    To answer your question, I would choose Alice in Wonderland, this is also one of my favorite cartoon,and I think everyone knows what its story is about. Well, I'm not quite sure but I think that its story also comes from Grimm's fairy tail? .Actually, I haven't read the original story from Grimm's, but I think it might also be a scary story lol.

    Anyway, I love Alice from Disney's version because it is full of fantasy, adventure and also imagination. For me, this is also one of the best films of Disney's :), so if I could choose, I would not changed the story of Disney's, but I would probably make it better in 3D version like Frozen or Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grimm's story is such horrible.
      I don't like the animation of Alice in the wonderland. It really made me get a headache when I saw spiral movement, saturated color motions; despite, I love the movie version ,which Johnny Depp acts as Mad hatter.

      By the way, if it's not a story which have ever made by Walt Disney co., do you have any ideas?

      Delete
    2. well, as I said that I agree with Disney's that have changed other stories from the original scary Grimm's version to happy ending one.

      so my animation would do as Disney's because it should for children or everyone in family can enjoy together without terrible and scary screens. (do i answer your question? lol)

      Delete
  3. I would choose Sleeping Beauty. This story makes me think back to when my children were little girls. And it was the story I bought for them to practice English. Now they are all adult, but when I think back on that time it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember the last scene of this animation, when the fairies used their magic changing color dress of the princess that was very funny.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.