Friday 2 October 2015

What is your the most impressed experience to the world?

I love to travel.
I want to backpack.
I hope to explore new places.
I try to touch new feelings.
Hopefully, confidently, trustingly I can do.

Variety of the world, place and time.
Nature, tradition, culture and weather are ingredients that are balance mixed to be a unique place waiting for the discover of us.

The picture no. 17
- Terry Ward -
According to "50 Reasons to #LoveTheWorld", the page collects posts from both Instagram and Twitter users of their journey with pictures and comments, adding the hashtag "#LoveTheWorld". There are responses of wide range people including writer, photographer, chef and other to show their passion to our planet. (2015)

I believe that our world is really fascinate and charm with an enormous of concealed places. Everyone know that the origin of human is nature. Unfortunately, technology, which is developed by human, has negative feedback to our birth.
Do we enjoy the convenience life and forget the benefactor? 

Gallivanting reminds the reason why we love this small world.

Rayong province, Thailand
I want to travel to some places far away which are not full of technology, the places of nature or civilization. One of the fifty posts, the picture number 17 from Terry Ward, with his reason "Because I sailed aboard a small boat in Norway's Lysefjord and realised there's nothing grander than feeling tiny." inspire me to step out from the fear.


One day, the day that I have both time and money, I will explore the world by myself. I believe it will give me more than words can share, more than pictures can tell.  

_______________________________________ 

My question is:
Have you ever explored a place, which make you to be over the moon? Can you share your experience and your feeling?

___________
Reference
50 Reasons to #LoveTheWorld. (2015, March). BBC News. Retreived from http://www.bbc.com/travel/bespoke/story/20150309-50-reasons-to-love-the-world/index.html#return-to-the-beginning-2210

12 comments:

  1. I have a dream to travel around the world too, if I have a chance, it will be great! I'm glad that you're interested in photography, which matches to travelling interest.

    For me, travelling to the places which is peaceful and natural is more essential than the opposite ones, when I traveled to another country, I love seeing people in the different views I used to, at least going out to see what I haven't seen is the best choice to heal and fulfill my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Punn, I love the word "heal and fulfill". I totally agree with you. I think new experiences refresh routine life and also inspire some great ideas.

      Delete
  2. At the moment, my youngest sister and her family are in Thailand. They are in Huahin this weekend, and back in Bangkok on Wednesday. I am curious to catch up with them on Wednesday to find out whether they love travelling - I suspect that the four children might, but am less sure about my sister and her partner.

    I don't much like travelling, and have no desire at all to be away from technology. Perhaps oddly, I do share Poy's love of undeveloped nature. However, I like my nature to be close to civilisation. I certainly would not want to live there. I hate visiting beaches, which bore me, although a few days in forest or mountains is very refreshing. A few days is quite enough. My family home is good for this, and has the added benefit of seeing my family again.

    Thank you Poy for a refreshing question to start my weekend. I'm just having my morning coffee before going to teach my Saturday and Sunday class at AUA. Unfortunately, the class is at 8:00 AM, so I'm awake and at my computer earlier than usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter for sharing. It's not easy to live without technology which I also need. By the way, in short term would be great for me.

      Delete
  3. last year i went to my uncle's farm in Perth.It was very far from the city, so at night, everything was very quiet, no any engine sounds. When i looked up to the sky, i was speechless..I could see millions of stars.!! I'd never seen the starry sky like this before (I think i could see a shooting star and the milky way) it was such a wonderful experience ;)

    I think it would be nice if sometimes we could go away from any bustling places, just take a rest in the middle of stunning landscape to re-energize ourselves preparing for the next busy days. >____<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! that's one of my preference. Did you take photos of them? And I agree with you, I need relaxation with nature (maybe three or four months a time) lol.

      This remind me to the eclipse which occurred a couple or a week ago (I'm not sure). Unlucky, in Thailand, we could see only the super moon at night and my dad didn't allow me to go outside on that day - my house is at a central of the BKK city which around by high buildings.

      I also think of the aurora which appears at the planet's polar. Such things could be wonderful!

      Delete
    2. I have tried to take a photo, but I'd got only my smart phone unfortunately(T^T). And as you said it was very difficult to take a photo at night, so everything was black lol

      And yes! I also live in an suburban area which Nonthaburi. Actually, it is the same living in the city haha, so there is to much city light, so I cannot see the star clearly as well.

      Aurora sounds very interesting!! It was my dream to see it as well. Shell we collect our money and go to the North pole! lol

      Delete
    3. The stars are one thing I also appreciate when I'm in the country - they are brilliant at my mum's home, which is not in a town. The nearest neighbour is more more than a kilometer away.

      Delete
  4. Luckily, between 2013 and 2014 I have had a chance to travel to many countries in Europe with my friends by ourselves—no any tour guides. Of eight counties I’ve been to, Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, is the most impressive place for me. This is the place which makes me have an eye-opening experience. There are a lot of culture, food, architectures, clothing and language that are quite different from Thailand. Besides, Copenhagen has good environment. The road, river, train and bus station look nice and very clean. Also, there is a very good transportation which is systematic and effective. Likewise, I am not worry about crossing a road at all. There, it is very and very safe.

    Yet, when compared to such a city in the aspects of food, culture, and living cost, I prefer Thailand.

    Please note that I never say those things of Thailand are the best, so I am not ethnocentrism. :-) Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But is it ethnocentrism is you give sound reasons independent of the nationality or cultural membership?
      Discrimination can be a good thing. It's prejudice that's always bad.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing, Feem. I have never been outside Asia and your experience was really exciting! Next year, I will not miss it. ^^

      Delete
  5. When I travel and I learn new things, I am always impressed because the new place gives you new vision and new attitude. So I get that feeling at many places that I've been.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.