Sunday 27 October 2019

Introducing Jean

My name is Chonnipa Chaleawsak , you can call me Jean. I am 24 years old.I was born in Yala, I moved to Bangkok 8 years ago.Now I live in Bangkok with my younger sister and my older brother.
Now I am a student at Thai bar (The Institute of Legal Education) and now I am also a lawyer, I became a lawyer for almost 2 years.In my free time I like to cook because I love to try a new thing and I love when my sister try it ,Sometime it doesn't good - for example one day I tried to mix pancake but I didn't ues pancake powder with milk but I used orange juice and it was going out well.It is very funny when my sister tasted it,she didn't like it.

Talk about my dream as so you know I study about law,I was dream to be a judge but now I don't think to be judge is my dream anymore,I think work about business reoganization-reoganization law is about when business is unable to run beacasue the business have debt more than 10 million bath and the business have to use reoganization law.I didn't like reoganization law at first but after I study about it,it very interesting and in Thailand we don't have people who study about it not much.One day I have a changed to talk with someone who work about business reoganization and in that time I knew that I want to work about business reoganization.

About my study,Now I studying at Thai bar and it very stressed.I have to read many books and it will be worst at the exam month like in the exam month I can sleep just only four hours per a day and I have to read all day and when I tried I like to listen R&B music it makes me feel release.

My favorite song is "I have nothing" by Whitney Houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.