Tuesday 29 October 2019

Introducing Sofia


Hello!

My name is Sofia Domashenkina. I was born in the Far East of Russia and my parents still live there. However, I love traveling and want to improve the condition of my life so I moved to the bigger city Novosibirsk after graduating of my university and later moved to Thailand. I have been living in Bangkok for 2,5 years with my husband and cat. We moved here because my husband Denis got a job offer from the Siemens Company. Actually, this was not sudden event because we wanted to move to some warm country near a sea so we were looking for a such place.

I am a housewife and a student of AUA school now. Before the moving I had worked for 3 years in an office in a sales sphere. During my basic work I started to teach women pole dance, strip plastic and stretching. Pole dance became my main job from the hobby and I have not stopped doing this activity in Bangkok. If you do not know what pole dance is you can watch the video:


"Pole Art" is the most famous world championship of pole dance in the artistic style. I am not so professional like this girl but watching such videos inspire me. Also I can dance and teach an exotic pole dance (this style includes less tricks and more sexy movements in high heels).

Generally, I listen to music as a complement during driving a car, doing a housework or like songs for my dancing. My favorite song is "Radioactive" by the band "Imagine Dragons". I like this music band and especially their front man Daniel Reynolds. He is talented and handsome guy. "Radioactive" is special and memorable for me because my first dance public performance was shown to this song.



2 comments:

  1. Sofia's comments about listening to music when driving or doing housework interested me. I thought the two were very different, as you might guess when you read my answer to the quesiton I just posted for us on Classroom.

    When I'm doing housework, which isn't often, I also like to listen to favourite music. But if I were driving, that seems dangerous to me. Similarly, if I'm working, I can't have music that I like playing in the background, but something that I think is nothing special is OK. For example, if was checking your homework and heard Bohemian Rhapsody, or a favourite piece from an opera, I would try to listen at the same time. If I multitask like that, both activities suffer, which would be bad for you.

    Do you think it's safe to drive if your favourite music is playing? (I think it's OK to wash dishes when your favourite music is playing, but I'm not sure about driving.)
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for the video showing the pole art. I agree: it's an impressive performance.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.